Taco Pizza Squares
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups Seasoned Taco Meat
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce or sour cream, optional
- Unroll pizza dough and place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with the taco meat, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 400° until crust is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Top with shredded lettuce and sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 259 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 17g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 9, 2014
Fun and easy. You can use already made pizza crust. My kids have had it several times now.
Oct 23, 2013
I love this recipe. Taco pizza is two best foods combined
May 26, 2013
We have pizza night every Friday in our house and this pizza was a great change from the regular pepperoni and meat lovers pizza.
Dec 5, 2012
The kids just love this pizza. They also loved helping put it together. Very quick, easy, and tasty! We actually used regular tomato sauce in the place of pizza sauce, and it turned out great.
Dec 5, 2012
The kids just love this pizza. They also loved helping put it together. Very quick, easy, and tasty!