Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice and pepper. Shape into six patties. Heat oil in a large skillet; fry patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 7, 2018
These are delicious! Mine do not fall apart. I have made these many many times and this recipe is a keeper!
Apr 18, 2018
Fell apart, not much seasoning listed . Family hated it. 2 stars
Jun 21, 2011
These are delicious! My boys love them.
Nov 24, 2010
my 3 yr old that is a fussy eater loved this. Changes I made. Took the egg advice, instead of crackers I put wheat germ and some dijon mustard. Yummy!
Nov 23, 2010
Nothing extraordinary, but a good, quick dinner solution.
Jun 20, 2009
I probably did something wrong, but next time instead of mayonnaise as the "holder" of the ingredients, I'll use an egg. My patties fell apart. :-(