Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
Makesabout 12 dozen
- 3 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, milk, butter and extract until smooth. Shape into 1/2-in. balls and flatten into patties. Freeze 30 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt half of candy coating at a time; dip patties into chocolate. Let excess drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets until set. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 186 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 19, 2014
This was so dry it would not mix. I added 3 oz. of cream cheese and it worked out much better. I also added 5 tsp. of peppermint extract because when you dip them in chocolate, it loses some of the flavor. With those changes, I have made these the past 2 years and everyone loves them.