- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ham steak on both sides; drain. Remove ham.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter; stir in brown sugar. Return ham to skillet; cook until heated through, turning often. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Ham Steak
"This couldn't be easier or more delicious! I cut the butter and sugar down by 1 tablespoon each. Since I had an apple that needed to be used, I sliced it up and threw it into the butter and sugar mixture before adding the ham back in. So good!"
"I have been making this for years. It is very easy and a good quick fix. It is my sons favorite."
"So good my daughter asked if I would make it for supper again the next night."
"Very simple & delicious!"
"Very easy to prepare and....Absolutely delicious !"