- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ham steak on both sides; drain. Remove ham.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter; stir in brown sugar. Return ham to skillet; cook until heated through, turning often. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Ham Steak in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p12
Reviews for Sweet Ham Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2014
Very simple & delicious!
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2013
Very easy to prepare and....Absolutely delicious !
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2013
Very good and easy.
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2013
Wery easy to do