Spinach Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Soak the noodles in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain noodles; set aside. Drain sausage; add the spinach, Alfredo sauce, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg and cheddar, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the sausage mixture, noodles and cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Spinach Alfredo Lasagna(13)
Sort By :
This is one of my favorite lasagnas to make! It is FABULOUS! I use hot sausage and Classico Alfredo sauce ... soooooooo yummmy!!!!! This is comfort food at its best!
I made this for my picky family. I used spicey sausage. I made half with the alfredo sauce/spinach and half sausage/marinara sauce. It was delicious and having two choices in one dish was great for picky eaters!
SO yummy! I try to reduce fat with low-fat ingredients when possible (turkey sausage, low-fat cheese, etc.).
Deliciously cheesy, rich, and hearty. This was a favorite by all who tried it. I will definitely make it again, although I'll make it in two 8x8 dishes since there are only two of us and this make enough to feed an army.
not sure my family thot it better than my regular beef lasagna, but i loved it !
More Recipe Collections
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >