- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
Sort By :
This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!