You won't need to fish for compliments from your dinner guests when you serve this spectacular salmon! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place fillets, skin side down, on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, honey and salt; spoon over salmon.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p12
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review