Ground Beef Spinach Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (24 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 8 cups (32 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Spread 1 cup meat mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Arrange four noodles over sauce, breaking noodles to fit if necessary; layer with half of the ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture.
- Top with four noodles, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Continue layering with four noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1 cup meat mixture. Add any remaining noodles; top with remaining meat mixture and mozzarella cheese.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Ground Beef Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
Sort By :
Yummy! :-) made it in a pan. Delish. Its a treat...not an everyday meal.
I used a 6 qt round crock pot, it worked out well. Cooked for 5 hours, might only do 4 1/2 hours next time. Will add more garlic next time and going to mix in some of the italian cheese. My husband had seconds, that says a lot! Delish
To freemason and anyone else flipping out at the nutritional values-find another recipe or make substitutions.
I weigh 109 lbs soaking wet, great BP, cholesterol, etc. At 75 plus years I eat meals like this in moderation and enjoy every darn bite without quilt. This is a great, easy recipe. However, I cut the amounts the second time I made it because it overflows my 5 qt. crock pot. Incidently, it freezes well!
How do you get the lasagna out of slow cooker with the layers intact?
This is delicious as the recipe is. My family love this and the left overs are wonderful too.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Lasagna Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Lasagna Dinners >
- Lasagna Recipes >