If you like cucumber salad like I do, this one’s a cool pick. It’s a mix of fresh veggies, feta and Greek seasoning and so refreshing when the sun’s beating down. —Katie Stanczak, Hoover, Alabama
Recommended: 25 Cucumber Recipes to Make This Summer
- 4 medium cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Garden Cucumber Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Garden Cucumber Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2016
"Its fine, but I don't think its good enough to warrant all that chopping. It needs olives, too (which I added). I've seen a similar dish at potlucks which has couscous--I prefer that one."