- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 prebaked 12-inch pizza crusts
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 2 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, optional
- 1 cup shredded lettuce, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts. Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with tomatoes and lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 pizzas (6-8 slices each).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Easy Taco Pizza
Sort By :
"My Boyfriend absolutely loved this pizza. If anyone want to add a kick to it try crunching up Doritos instead of regular chips on top. yummy yummy!!!!"
"This is the best taco pizza we have ever eaten! I used precooked taco meat from our local grocery store and omitted the taco seasoning. I used one cup mild cheddar cheese and one cup mozzarella. Yummy!"
"Very Similar to Casey's Taco Pizza. I used the Nacho Cheese flavored Doritos. Topped it off with Ortega Taco sauce..It was good! Quick and easy."
"Everyone in my family loved this pizza! We used a Schwans pizza crust & cooked it on the pizza pizzaz. Only thing I did different was used slightly less hamburger and a little less cheese. I made the full amount of sauce and only had to use half so I froze the other half to use on our next pizza. I highly recommend this recipe. It is a new Friday night favorite in our house! :)"
"I omitted the refried bean and salsa because my family does not care for them. I did make sour cream available on the table for those who wanted to dip or spread some on their pizza. It was a hit."