- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat. Stir in the noodles and sour cream; cook until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff
Sort By :
"I was so excited to try this recipe but so disappointed in its taste. It was very thick so I added some water to make it a little creamier and I also added some Worcestershire sauce. That made a huge difference in the taste. While traditional stroganoff requires much more time I think I will stick with putting in the time in order to get the taste. Glad I tried this recipe as I love trying different versions because you just never know."
"This was " M'm! M'm! Good ''~ I used one pound ground beef and Ingles brand Portabella mushroom in the glass jar."
"Love the sour cream AND cream of mushroom soup together. A good go-to recipe when you have very little time and want to whip together an inexpensive comfort food dish. So simple!"
"Quick and Delicious!"
"I make the same thing, only I add Worchestershire sauce and ketchup at the last minute. Gives it a zing and tastes more like real stroganoff! Love it...love it!"