Quick Tangy Beef Stroganoff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute beef in butter until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, sour cream, mushrooms, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; heat through (do not boil). Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 303 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Dec 23, 2012
I am sorry everyone I have reviewed and rated the wrong recipe . Please ignore my rating here
Dec 23, 2012
I make this recipe at the fire station and have never had a single complaint. Everyone I make it for loves it! the lemon and rice vinegar make this dish very yummy. I serve it with cooked carrots and salad over rice or egg noodles. Awesome!
Mar 19, 2012
I did not care for the flavor for this dish at all. Way too bland for my taste.
Feb 20, 2012
The only thing I would change would be less onions. The flavour was fine for me but other members of the family found the onions too much.