Quick Tangy Beef Stroganoff
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute beef in butter until no longer pink; drain. Add onion; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, sour cream, mushrooms, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; heat through (do not boil). Serve with noodles.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 303 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 750mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Dec 23, 2012
I am sorry everyone I have reviewed and rated the wrong recipe . Please ignore my rating here
Dec 23, 2012
I make this recipe at the fire station and have never had a single complaint. Everyone I make it for loves it! the lemon and rice vinegar make this dish very yummy. I serve it with cooked carrots and salad over rice or egg noodles. Awesome!
Mar 19, 2012
I did not care for the flavor for this dish at all. Way too bland for my taste.
Feb 20, 2012
The only thing I would change would be less onions. The flavour was fine for me but other members of the family found the onions too much.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.