This meal is always a hit, and it goes together so quickly. Sesame ginger salad dressing adds refreshing flavor to this pairing of broiled chicken and an exotic homemade coleslaw. —Melissa Jelinek, Apple Valley, Minnesota
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, bok choy, cabbage and 1/3 cup salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush both sides of chicken with remaining salad dressing. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Divide slaw among four bowls. Slice chicken; arrange over slaw. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Asian Slaw in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p38
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Asian Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review