This meal is always a hit, and it goes together so quickly. Sesame ginger salad dressing adds refreshing flavor to this pairing of broiled chicken and an exotic homemade coleslaw. —Melissa Jelinek, Apple Valley, Minnesota
Featured In: 50 Easy Weeknight Dinners
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, bok choy, cabbage and 1/3 cup salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Brush both sides of chicken with remaining salad dressing. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Divide slaw among four bowls. Slice chicken; arrange over slaw. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken and Asian Slaw in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p38
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken and Asian Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review