Cheeseburger Cups Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Cups(23)
Sort By :
This was quick and simple. Everyone from Nana to the youngest of my 4 (which two are very picky eaters) children loved this. We will definitely be making this again.
My family loved this recipe. I crumbled bacon and put shredded cheese instead of velveeta. Definitely will make this again!!
These are so simple & quick to make. Loved them. I used 1/2 cup bbq sauce instead of ketchup and omitted the sugar & worcestershire sauce. My grocery store was out of biscuit dough so i used flakey rolls instead - worked nicely.
ps, I see the person below me asking if anyone has made these in mini-muffin tins. I did both. 12 regular and about 4 or 5 leftover which I made mini ones out of. Tasted the same, and though I meant to cook them for less time, I accidentally left them both in the same and they were just fine.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >