Cheeseburger Cups Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Cheeseburger Cups
Sort By :
My picky husband loved these, although, I would probably use only 1 Tbsp of brown sugar. I used my own tea biscuit recipe, which makes 12 biscuits. Used maxi muffin tins. Set one biscuit in each tin, then used a floured glass to make the well of dough. Had slightly more (18oz) hamburger, but the ratio of sauce to meat was fine. I used all the meat in the 12 biscuits, and put half a slice, folded, of velveeta cheese slice on each one before baking them at 425' for 10 min. Cooked perfectly. Definitely a keeper.
My husband and 2 children under the age of 3 devoured these buns. Excellent with side salad or veggies & dip.
Very good and fun! Great dinner for a quiet Friday night with some crinkle cut French fries. Love these!
Quick, easy, and budget friendly. I cook for two and it was easy to reduce ingredients. I used small tubes of biscuits and half of everything else. Did use shredded cheese (variety of types for different moods). Great. Will do again
LOVE LOVE LOVE This recipe!!
Family devoured them instantly!
Super easy to make
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >