"These tempting potatoes are one finger food I can make a meal of," informs Marilyn Dutkus of Laguna Beach, California. "Quick to fix, they're a hit at parties and as a snack. Ranch dressing is a tasty alternative to sour cream."
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Bacon Cheese Fries in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p8
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Fries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review