Bacon Cheese Fries Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen French fried potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Ranch salad dressing
- Cook French fries according to package directions. Place fries on a broiler-proof dish or platter. Sprinkle with cheese, onions and bacon. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Bacon Cheese Fries(5)
Sort By :
What a great and easy way to spice up week night burgers and fries. my family loved it!
I love bacon cheese fries! Sometimes I will use cheese soup and dip them in it
All I can say is umm ummm good!!! Was a hit at my house. My 13 yr old son wanted me to make it again tomorrow for supper..lol...
A differant spin on fries. These were very good and a big hit with my kids! I used seasoned french fries instead of plain and it gave it an added kick that we all loved. I will make these again and again! Thanks.
very yummy! will make all the time.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- French Fries >
- Fried Potatoes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >