Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- 1/2 cup french-fried onions
- Lettuce leaves and sliced tomato, optional
- In a large bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 5-7 minutes on each side. Top with cheese; grill, covered, until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar and honey; spread over cut sides of buns. Top bun bottoms with bacon, burgers, french-fried onions and, if desired, lettuce and tomato. Replace tops.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 708 calories, 46g fat (16g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 1277mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein.
Jun 1, 2019
This is a nice juicy burger. The fry is sauce is amazing on it's own.
May 8, 2019
These were really good. We really enjoyed the fry sauce.
Apr 23, 2019
My niece from Salt Lake City visited so I made these...goid burger, perfect fry sauce , great meal.
Mar 23, 2019
The burgers were classically good and I enjoyed the fry sauce, which I had never had before.