Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makes8 servings (1 cup dip)
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 322 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 1, 2019
No offense, but this dipping sauce was garbanooj. Honestly almost ended my relationship cause the sauce was not good at all and she kept force-feeding it to me. Sweet potatoes were good tho.
Jan 2, 2017
Simply amazing! These are super easy to fix! We use the mayo for so many other things, like sandwiches.
Nov 11, 2016
All I can say is WOW! These are great and easy to fix. They are a little spicy, but we love it.
Jan 2, 2012
Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy.
May 1, 2010
The combination of the spices are delicious!