Cheesy Chili Fries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and cubed avocado
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place fries on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions.
- Divide fries among four 2-cup baking dishes; top each with chili and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Serve with toppings as desired.
Aug 28, 2017
Quick and easy
Jul 21, 2016
My family has been so busy lately that we haven't had a lot of time for dinner. This recipe is great on a busy night. The whole family really loves getting curly fries for a meal!
May 17, 2015
Awesome meal! We never have any leftovers when i make this!!!