Cheesy Chili Fries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, thinly sliced green onions and cubed avocado
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place fries on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake according to package directions.
- Divide fries among four 2-cup baking dishes; top each with chili and cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes. Serve with toppings as desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 28, 2017
Quick and easy
Jul 21, 2016
My family has been so busy lately that we haven't had a lot of time for dinner. This recipe is great on a busy night. The whole family really loves getting curly fries for a meal!
May 17, 2015
Awesome meal! We never have any leftovers when i make this!!!