Cheddar Chili Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- In a large bowl, combine beef and chili powder. Shape into 4 patties. Pan-fry, grill or broil until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring chili to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through. Place burgers on bun bottoms; top with chili, cheese and onions. Replace bun tops.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 584 calories, 28g fat (12g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1081mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 34g protein.
Nov 6, 2019
I thought it was different putting in the chili powder in the ground beef. It really was a great taste. The onion rings on the burger also gave it an interesting taste. We liked it. We didn't serve it with the chili but it would be good. We served with pickles, onions, ketchup and mustard.
Jun 3, 2014
Fun and different way to eat a burger!!
Jan 3, 2013
very flavorful and fun way to dress up a burger