Favorite Chili Cheeseburgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger-size pretzel buns or hamburger buns, split
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce, warmed
- In a large bowl, combine beef, chili sauce and chili powder, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into eight 1/4-in.-thick patties. Place 2 tablespoons cheese onto the center of each of four patties. Top with remaining patties; press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve on buns with cheese sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 479 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 1028mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.
Sep 28, 2015
These burgers taste great and are easy to make. I used cheddar cheese on top instead of the nacho sauce. I will be making them again.
May 25, 2014
Very tasty and juicy! I used American cheese top these . Also have made on stovetop and they were delicious!
Apr 11, 2014
These were good and simple to make
Sep 16, 2013
This burger is so simple and easy to make. It has great flavor and can easily be changed up to make your family happy. You change the sauce, seasonings, and cheese to make whole new burgers each time you make it. Love these kinds of recipes.