Grilled Chicken Ranch Burgers
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Grill: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 4 pounds ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: Tomato slices, lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado and ranch dip
- In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape mixture into sixteen 1/2-in. thick patties. Brush both sides with oil; refrigerate, covered, 15 minutes to allow patties to firm up.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 inches from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 371 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 498mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 22, 2019
Very good! I cut the recipe in half and got six large burgers. These impressed my very skeptical husband! Nice and moist and flavorful!
Jun 7, 2019
Jun 6, 2019