Grilled Chicken Ranch Burgers
This is one of the most fantastic, flavorful burgers I've ever made. Ranch is a favorite in dips and dressings, and believe me, it doesn't disappoint in these burgers, either! —Kari Shifflett, Lake Mills, Iowa
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 4 pounds ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: Tomato slices, lettuce leaves, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado and ranch dip
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape mixture into sixteen 1/2-in. thick patties. Brush both sides with oil; refrigerate, covered, 15 minutes to allow patties to firm up.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 inches from heat 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
1 burger: 371 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 498mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Jun 22, 2019Very good! I cut the recipe in half and got six large burgers. These impressed my very skeptical husband! Nice and moist and flavorful!
Jun 7, 2019very nice
Jun 6, 2019nice
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC