Chicken Caesar Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 1/4 cup torn romaine
- 4 teaspoons fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine the onion, 1 tablespoon cheese, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve on buns with romaine and salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 322 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 801mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 8, 2015
These are delicious. I tripped the recipe to make enough for my family. I put the burger under the broiler and we topped them with the suggested toppings plus tomatoe. We served the burgers with fruit salad. It was a very yummy and easy week night meal.
Jul 7, 2013
I love, Love, LOVE this recipe! I've made it several times and each time I just want to make the same thing for dinner a week later. The best part is these are fairly quick, just chop onions and garlic and throw the rest together. I cook these on a griddle, I don't have a grill, and they turn out FANTASTIC! They're also a burger that goes really well without a bun for my gluten-sensitivity. The only change I sometimes make this recipe is using garlic powder instead of minced when I am running short on time. Thank you so much for this recipe.
Jun 2, 2011
DELISH!!! i used ground turkey and cooked patties on bbq in a cast iron skillet. very moist. loved the parmesan flavor.
Jun 2, 2011
I have made this several times and double this recipe when I make it because it is so delicious and great as leftovers. It is good on hamburger buns or cut up in a salad.
Oct 11, 2010
VERY tasty. Made it exactly the way the recipe was written. Great, healthy meal. Made some seasoned, baked yukon gold wedge fires to go with them.
Jul 21, 2010
This is one of my favorite recipes! it is tasty and Juicy and NOT at alll dry. Many people who try to eat health hate the bland taste of ground turky so they give up and eat junk food. But with this recipe, it is flavorful and DELITIOUS!!!!!! You will NEVER guesss that its healthy!!!