Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen French-fried sweet potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Bake fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fries; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 129 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 241mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Nov 25, 2015
Jan 6, 2013
We really liked the taste of these. The cinnamon seemed to be the strongest taste to use of all the spices. I think I will look for better frozen sweet potatoes as that is the part that we were less impressed with...you get what you pay for and we went with an off brand. We will make these again.
Nov 10, 2012
Easy and the whole family likes it.
Sep 19, 2011
This was a tasty treat and we all liked it. I served it with Salmon Patties which I have made for about 50 years and they complemented each other.