- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Minced fresh cilantro
- Mango chutney, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Mix oil and seasonings; drizzle over sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, serve with chutney.
1 serving: 159 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.