Zucchini and Kielbasa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 350 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1185mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Aug 2, 2014
Very quick and easy to make and this dish had really good flavor.
Jul 24, 2014
I made this tonight for dinner since our garden is flowing with zucchini. I love how quick this recipe was to make and cuts in half nicely. My husband really like it! The corn adds a nice sweetness to the dish. I also added some fresh chopped garlic to the dish and topped it off with fresh chopped parsley.
Apr 1, 2014
Simple to prepare. A flavorful way to have Kielbasa & your vegetables all in one dish. The crushed pepper flakes gives it just enough kick of spicyness.
Dec 7, 2012
This recipe was easy and amazing!!!!
Jan 31, 2010
I used turkey sausage and frozen corn because I do not like caned. I also did it in the slow cooker and cooked on low for 4-5 hours.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.