Kielbasa with Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Serve with kielbasa mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 726 calories, 48g fat (18g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 1780mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Jun 19, 2012
It was okay but not really something I want to have again. Pretty soupy.
Oct 7, 2010
This was ok. Nothing special.
May 15, 2010
Thought it was a very easy meal to make and tasted great.
Oct 11, 2009
Excellent, I served this with salad and bread.
Feb 24, 2009
sounds interesting.. going to try it tonight