Kielbasa with Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, green pepper, onion and garlic in oil until sausage is lightly browned. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Stir in Parmesan cheese and butter. Serve with kielbasa mixture.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 726 calories, 48g fat (18g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 1780mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 19, 2012
It was okay but not really something I want to have again. Pretty soupy.
Oct 7, 2010
This was ok. Nothing special.
May 15, 2010
Thought it was a very easy meal to make and tasted great.
Oct 11, 2009
Excellent, I served this with salad and bread.
Feb 24, 2009
sounds interesting.. going to try it tonight