Kielbasa Spinach Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 to 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Combine the broth, spinach and kielbasa in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add beans and macaroni. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1777mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 7g fiber), 16g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2015
Super good & a quick fix
May 18, 2014
Good, quick soup to assemble when short on time.
Oct 30, 2012
Great dinner made in such a short time. I made it with Cheddar Garlic Biscuts (same issue)...perfect for a cold windy autumn night.
Oct 21, 2012
Very easy to make and tasted great. The only thing different is I made it with fresh baby spinach and smoked turkey sausage.
Oct 10, 2012
Very easy and wonderfully delicious! I used turkey kielbasa without skin. My husband loved it!