Kielbasa Spinach Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope or Polish sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 to 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Combine the broth, spinach and kielbasa in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add beans and macaroni. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 7-9 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1777mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 7g fiber), 16g protein.
Dec 30, 2015
Super good & a quick fix
May 18, 2014
Good, quick soup to assemble when short on time.
Oct 30, 2012
Great dinner made in such a short time. I made it with Cheddar Garlic Biscuts (same issue)...perfect for a cold windy autumn night.
Oct 21, 2012
Very easy to make and tasted great. The only thing different is I made it with fresh baby spinach and smoked turkey sausage.
Oct 10, 2012
Very easy and wonderfully delicious! I used turkey kielbasa without skin. My husband loved it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.