Kielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 572 calories, 35g fat (17g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 1301mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 18, 2014
My family and I love this recipe, it has been added into the rotation of things we cook frequently. :) We make it without the tomato and canola oil though.
Oct 16, 2012
This was delicious. I will definitely make again.
Jul 22, 2012
I made half the recipe, left out the tomatoes and made a tomatoe salad with a ving. sauce. Was a very easy, quick and delicious meal. Will make this again and maybe try it with shrimp too.
May 16, 2012
Loved this recipe, so easy and so good. I did add steamed broccoli for some veggie input and everyone loved it. No leftovers!
Aug 15, 2011
My boyfriend is a really picky eater, and he loved this recipe. It was simple, inexpensive, and very hearty. Used cheese tortellini and it turned out creamy and flavorful. Would def make again.
Dec 2, 2009
This was deeeelicious! And so easy to make too!
Nov 10, 2009
This is a great, quick dinner! I substituted frozen ravioli as I had no tortellini--still very good. I only used about 3/4 of the jar of Alfredo sauce though, even that was a lot.
Jan 3, 2009
I've made this per the recipe and I also served it at a family get together where I tripled it and made my own alfredo sauce. Big hit each time; my cousin's teenagers ate four servings. I got the alfredo recipe from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Alfredo_Sauce