Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the sausage, green pepper, onion and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Drain pasta and stir into skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 582 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1299mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Nov 15, 2012
This was very good. My husband said its a keeper! I made my own alfredo sauce while the meat was browning because none of us like the jar alfredo sauce. Great recipe!
Aug 20, 2012
Quick and yummy! Left out the mushrooms since we don't all like them in my family.
Jun 10, 2012
will make some time again, soon.
May 30, 2012
Made this for dinner tonight. Very fast & easy meal. It turned out good. Used andouille sausage, probably will brown meat first next time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.