Kielbasa Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup salad croutons
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place pasta in a large bowl; add the sausage, olives and Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and salad dressing mix. Stir into the pasta mixture. Add croutons and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 352 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 29, 2014
When I make it I use bowtie noddle insead way better
Feb 28, 2013
Maybe I did something wrong, but it was way too mayonnaisey. I didn't have croutons on hand, so it was pretty plain.
Nov 5, 2009
next time I am not adding croutons, salad is just delicious without them!
Jul 6, 2009
I took this salad to a cookout and everyone loved it! I was a little skeptical about the ingredients but made as the recipe stated. The only changes I made was to add some green pepper and red onion, Will make again.