Alfredo Rice Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/3 cups refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 418 calories, 32g fat (11g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1191mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 24, 2014
Looks great! I will try it with the canned wild rice I keep on hand. It is a huge time saver!
Feb 19, 2014
This was very good. Allow time for prep as several components have to be prepared before mixing. Next time, I will substitute mushrooms for the tomatoes as they were a little strong. I omitted the artichoke hearts. I will make this again.
Jan 5, 2014
Made this for Christmas dinner - it was a HUGE hit!