Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over meatball mixture; stir well.
- Cook, covered, on low until tortellini are tender, 3-4 hours. Add vegetables during last half-hour of cooking.
Editor's NoteThe following spices may be substituted for 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning: 1/4 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder and paprika; and a pinch each of dried thyme, ground cumin and cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 408 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 1592mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 16g protein.
Jul 6, 2019
Can you use frozen tortellini?
Feb 2, 2019
Very good. and very easy.
Jan 18, 2019
I love tortellini! This recipe is so easy and quick to make. Great for these cold winter months - thanks!
Jun 10, 2018
Cream of chicken work instead of mushroom?
Jun 7, 2018
Easy enough to make, but not my favorite. Not sure that I will make again.
Apr 12, 2018
This was pretty good. Easy to do. Kind of heavy with all the cream soup in it.
Jan 8, 2018
Wonderful, tasty dinner. I had Cajun spice in the house, so I used it. The Cajun spice gave a nice heat to our dinner. I decided to use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom and 1 can of Golden Mushroom. Not having tasted the original version, I can only say that we really like my adjustments. I will make this recipe again, probably making the original version, then I have choices of which way to make the dinner each time after that.
Dec 31, 2011
Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !