Roasted Kielbasa & Vegetables
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dijon mustard, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Divide sweet potatoes, onion and carrots between two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Roast 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kielbasa, squash and zucchini to pans; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 15-20 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Transfer to a serving bowl; toss to combine. If desired, serve with mustard.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 378 calories, 25g fat (8g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 954mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 13g protein.
Jan 11, 2018
We've made this many times now and it's great!...flavorful and easy to prepare. We have found that they kids prefer if I substitute the sweet potatoes with regular ol' white potatoes. But I loved it either way!
Dec 6, 2017
Easy and delicious. I combined baking potatoes and sweet potatoes, and I put kielbasa in one pan and cooked chicken in the other. I sprinkled it lightly with salt, seasoned pepper, Greek seasoning, and garam masala.
Jun 24, 2017
Delicious! I used white potatoes instead of sweet potatoes and I also used yellow squash as well as zucchini. My favorite kind of meal, quick, easy with very little cleanup!
Sep 12, 2016
The potatoes and onions tasted pretty good.
Nov 11, 2014
We thought this was ok. For some reason, or veggies either were to mushy or not cooked enough. We liked the sweet potatoes though
Jul 12, 2014
This was really good! It took awhile to chop all the ingredients and roast it but it was worth it! In this recipe the meat is more of a side to the vegetables; if you want a meatier dish you could double the kielbasa. I used turkey kielbasa to make it healthier.
Mar 12, 2014
My boyfriend and I love making Taste of Home recipes together. We both agree that this one is our favorite!
Feb 21, 2014
It is quick. It is easy and it is delicious.
Feb 7, 2014
Excellent meal will need to double as everyone gobbled it down- even the picky one who said she probably wouldn't like it ha ha. Never thought of sausage and sweet potatoes going together or even squash but the tastes are great together. Thought I would get several meals out of it but guess again - I can't say much as I had a huge second helping myself it was so tasty.
Jan 12, 2014
This recipe was so good, and made me wonder why I don't roast vegetables more often. I will definitely make this again, maybe trying to vegetables or a different type of sausage. So good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.