- 3 medium potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook potatoes until tender. Drain. Peel potatoes and cut into cubes. In a blended or food processor, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, sugar and garlic powder; cover and process until smooth. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, processed cottage cheese mixture and green onion.
- Pour into a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forSupreme Potato Casserole
"I made this last night and it turned out amazing! I did not change a thing and also it fit nicely in my diet."