Easy Baked Potato Casserole
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 360 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Jan 18, 2012
We found this recipe a little dry. What is the best thing to add to make it more moist?
Jan 5, 2012
Good stuff right here!
Jul 4, 2011
Very tasty and very easy to make! I love that it only makes 2 servings.
Aug 30, 2010
Fantastic recipe. Wonderfully tasty.
Jul 5, 2010
so good! this has become one of my favorites!
Apr 16, 2009
My sister and I prepared this dish in multiples for our Easter dinner this past weekend. It was one of the first times that the entire family totally loved a new dish. We just multiplied the ingredients to feed 10 people.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.