Company Potato Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 5 cups cooked cubed peeled potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese, carrot, onion, parsley, salt, dill and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 243 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 3, 2015
I saut?ed onions in butter (as I do for peroghi), then served it over the casserole. The casserole was delicious without it and even better with onions. Definitely a recipe to keep.
Feb 13, 2013
I made this last night and it was delicious. I plan to make it often. I heated up some today for lunch and it heated up well and was still very tasty. I plan to make it often.
May 24, 2008
Has anyone made this without the dill weed? I'm not a big fan of dill....