Beef Potato Casserole
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 277 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 947mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Mar 22, 2018
enjoyed this dish. I used the added amounts that "Mother of 3" had listed in her review below.
Nov 15, 2014
Just made this for dinner. I thought it was pretty good but hubby ( aka Mr. Picky ) LOVED it! He told me to put it on our Make Again list. I added 1/2 diced onion when cooking the beef, omitted the salt and added about 1/4 tsp. garlic powder.
Jun 3, 2014
Looks very easy, similar to DOWN HOME DINNER from this site. J.
Apr 4, 2014
This was super easy and quick to put together. My family loved it. I was a little leary of it but when my kids gobbled it up I knew I was going to make this again!
Sep 10, 2013
My family loved it!
Aug 10, 2011
Easy and delicious! I have made this recipe for many years and my kids love it. Hearty and comforting.
Apr 13, 2009
To serve 3, I used two potatoes instead of four. To add flavor, I put in 1/2 t. oregano leaves, garlic powder, 1/4 t. onion powder & fresh ground black pepper. Family did like this; yes, a success!