- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving.
3/4 cup: 102 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.