Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 102 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 26, 2014
I did not like this recipe at all. Presentation was beautiful but the lemon pudding did nothing for it. I will not be making this again. I made this with good ingredients and exactly as posted.
Jun 6, 2011
I really liked this salad and so did my family, but next time I would not use all of the juice, it was really runny, but good
Jun 29, 2010
This recipe is super easy and loved by all. I usually use sugar free instant lemon pudding.
Nov 6, 2009
I recently put out a search machine for fruit salads on TOH's web site, and I have already made it twice, once for my family & once for pot luck for the church. Needless to say, it was lavished with praise & I did credit TOH for it. This recipe was entered into a file in my computer titled, "Save & don't even accidently delete it."
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.