Slow-Cooker Blueberry Cobbler
I love blueberries, and this easy cake-mix cobbler showcases them deliciously. Serve it warm with a big scoop of French vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. —Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package French vanilla cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, combine blueberries, sugar and cornstarch; stir in vanilla. In a large bowl combine cake mix and melted butter. Crumble over blueberries. Top with pecans. Cover slow cooker with a double layer of white paper towels; place lid securely over towels. Cook, covered, on low until topping is set, 3-4 hours. If desired, serve with ice cream.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 331 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 343mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Spring Slow Cooker Blueberry Cobbler in Simple & Delicious June/July 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
Quick and Healthy Meals for January 7-11: Garlic Chicken, Lemon Pork, Quinoa Unstuffed Peppers and More