Cinnamon Peach Cobbler
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 4 cups sliced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2/3 cup biscuit/baking mix, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, sugar, 1 tablespoon of biscuit mix and cinnamon. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine brown sugar and remaining biscuit mix. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto peach mixture. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 197 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Apr 14, 2016
I had some peaches in the freezer I needed to use so I made this recipe. Very easy and delicious. The brown sugar in the topping gave it a caramel taste. My peaches were really juicy so I doubled the topping.
Feb 18, 2016
Needed a quick tasty dessert to serve on vacation that could be easily prepared in our small rv oven. This cobbler filled the bill! Simple to prepare, quick to cook, and delicious! The only change I implemented was the addition of a 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg. This is a keeper in my dessert rotation!!
Aug 22, 2015
This recipe was simple to make and uses ingredients you have on hand - except for the peaches. It tastes delicious. The hint of cinnamon is tasty. The only issue I had was it didn't thicken but I think that is because my peaches were extra juicy. I would definitely make it again.
Aug 22, 2015
Quick and easy! Used this recipe when vacationing and needing a last minute dessert. Ingrideints on hand including a number of over ripe peaches. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy incorporating seasonal fruit in recipes. Great alone or topped with ice cream!
Jul 30, 2015
Made this with fresh summer peaches....yum! Easy to make too.
Mar 24, 2015
This cobbler was easy and quick. My husband rated it 'very good'.
Mar 18, 2015
I added some frozen raspberries and it was delish!
Aug 9, 2014
Needed a bit thickening. But very tasty.
Jul 13, 2014
Very easy to make & tastes delicious!
May 19, 2014
Delicious and super easy to make!!!