Flavorful seafood shines in an easy-to-grill entree. A mild chive butter is an awesome accompaniment.—Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Grill: 5 min.
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 8 bacon strips, cut into thirds
- 1 pound halibut, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- CHIVE BUTTER:
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread two mushrooms, two tomatoes and two pieces of bacon with four pieces of fish or seafood. Brush with melted butter.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque, turning once. Combine butter and chives; serve with brochettes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 347 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 135mg cholesterol, 389mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Nov 10, 2018
Seems quite simple but the video shows a chicken being trussed instead of seafood brochettes
Aug 25, 2012
Aug 23, 2012
add pearl onions to the mix, and they're perfect