Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 orange roughy, red snapper, catfish or trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place fish on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray. Drizzle 3 tablespoons butter over fillets; dust with flour and sprinkle with paprika.
- Broil 5-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until fish just begins to brown. Combine lemon juice, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and remaining butter; pour over fish. Broil 5 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 292 calories, 18g fat (11g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 12, 2014
Jun 26, 2012
Delicious. Easy to make and tasted really fresh.
Feb 17, 2012
I used Swhai fish and instead of the recommended seasoning I sprinkled some Old Savannah Spice Co. seafood seasoning on it. Wow, it was delicious!
Aug 7, 2010
This is an easy and yummy recipe.
May 15, 2009