- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients; add shrimp and toss to coat. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until shrimp turn pink, 6-8 minutes, turning once.
1 shrimp: 86 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 197mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.