Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 30 tortilla chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion and dill; spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each chip. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and paprika. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts5 each: 190 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 531mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 10, 2013
I have made this recipe with a few changes. I used onion Hell of a good Dip instead of mayo and sour cream, added a can of real crab and a can of little salad shrimp. Omitted the dill weed and olives since we don't like that. So, I guess I changed quite a bit, but it was delicious! Have made quite often and everybody loves it!
Dec 31, 2011
This is my mom's recipe. We always have to assemble more because we can't get enough. Seafood doesn't sound like it would be good on nachos, but you would be surprised.
Sep 21, 2011
I have been making this recipe for years now. My family loves it. I recommend using chili powder in place of the paprika. It gives the nachos an extra kick and looks just as appealing as paprika.
Dec 30, 2010
I loved this dish. I forgot the olives though, and I decided to add shrimp. My husband does not like seafood very much. I made this for my sis and I....my husband decided to try it and fell in love! He requested me to make them again for him!!! Wow!!!!!!
Aug 29, 2010
OMG! This recipe was so good! I took it to my WWW (Women Who Wine!) and they loved it:) Jeanne