Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 cups coarsely chopped real or imitation crabmeat
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter over medium heat until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Combine sour cream and flour until smooth; gradually add to onion mixture. Stir in the broth, chilies, coriander and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place crab in a small bowl; stir in 1/2 cup sauce. Spoon equal amounts on tortillas; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with remaining sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with tomato, green onions and olives.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 243 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 662mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Oct 24, 2017
Oct 24, 2017
Oct 10, 2011
I have made this using all imitation crab and imitation crab and shrimp combo. Both were delicious. My husband declared both a definite keeper. I am going to make it this weekend using chicken since my daughter will be visiting and she is allergic to seafood.
Mar 30, 2010
My family just didn't think this recipe had any flavor, just too bland. One of the first TOH recipes I won't repeat.
Sep 20, 2008
Thank you, Donna, for sharing such a delicious and easy-to-make recipe! My husband and I just loved it and I plan to make it again this week! The best part about it is that it tastes delicious and it's lower fat than most. Definitely recommend this winner!
Aug 12, 2008
This is one of my favorite dishes. I can not wait to taste this.
Aug 8, 2008
Will definitely try this one.One difference will be using low carb tortillas instead of the flour tortillas.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.