If you want something a little different for brunch, try this one—folks love it! —Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) mild taco sauce
- Sour cream, optional
- Combine the first six ingredients; spoon 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Place, seam side down, in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with taco sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 enchilada: 208 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.
Originally published as Brunch Enchiladas in Country Woman March/April 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.