- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce, warmed
- 1 can (2-1/2 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Stir in the beans, dried minced onion, chili powder and salt; heat through.
- Place about 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with onion and cheese. Fold bottom and sides over filling. Pour sauce over top; garnish with olives.
1 enchilada: 378 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 993mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 22g protein.