Total TimePrep: 30 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 18 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Optional toppings: jalapeno peppers, salsa or hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour half of the egg mixture into a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until center is set and a thermometer reads 160°.
- Spoon 3/4 cup egg mixture across center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Add toppings of your choice.
Nutrition Facts1 burrito (calculated without optional toppings): 683 calories, 38g fat (15g saturated fat), 449mg cholesterol, 1650mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 7g fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 7, 2018
Excellent! My fami!y couldn't get enough of these!
Jan 16, 2016
I haven't tried this but it sounds great! I have a question though. Can these be frozen after they are assembled? There are just two of us and that would be a handy "instant" breakfast.
Aug 25, 2015
This is a great recipe for those busy weekends we all have. This has been a hit with my family and I'll keep using it for years to come!