Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
- Place two tortillas, overlapping as necessary, in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover with one-third of the meat mixture; top with 1 cup corn; sprinkle with 1-1/3 cups cheese. Repeat layers once, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 418 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 918mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 28g protein.
Feb 24, 2019
Add Onion when browning the meat, 1/2 corn, and black beans are a must- One of my new favorites!
Jan 11, 2019
Great recipe! I usually add a can of drained black beans also. Great dish to bring to a potluck. Usually take home a clean dish!! Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Field Editor.
Jul 30, 2018
This was fantastic. Will definitely make again.
Jul 18, 2018
Sooo easy and sooo good!!!!
Jun 27, 2018
Just made it and the whole family loves it! Even my son-in-law from Texas enjoyed it (and his mom makes great enchiladas)?? Will definitely make again
Jun 26, 2018
My kids made this for dinner tonight and it was delicious! The only thing they didn't use was the corn, and it was not missed! Thank you so much for this recipe!
May 24, 2018
Delicious...and so easy! A keeper for sure!
Mar 27, 2018
What kind of salsa do y’all use?
Nov 19, 2017
Delicious! Easy to make, and was thrilled with the results. Thank you forsharing this excellent recipe.
Sep 12, 2017
Very tasty. 2 thumbs up for this recipe. I added black beans, drained and rinsed, and half of the corn. This is definitely a recipe I'll make again.